Twelfth Assembly of Tibetan People's Deputies Resolution (1995) [p.177
RESOLUTION PASSED BY THE TWELFTH ASSEMBLY OF TIBETAN PEOPLE'S DEPUTIES
September 16, 1995
The second Session of the Twelfth Assembly of the Tibetan People's Deputies extends its respect and greetings to the 96th Interparlamentary Conference in Beijing.
The Assembly calls for-
1. the inclusion of the representatives of the Assembly of Tibetan's People's Deputies in the Interparliamentary Conference;
2. respect for human rights in Tibet;
3. immediate commencement of negotiations without preconditions between the Tibeatns and the Chinese Government in order to find a peaceful solution to the problem of Tibet;
4. immediate release of the child recognised as the Panchen Lama's reincarnation by His Holiness the Dalai Lama;
5. immediate cessation of the manufacture, testing and stationing of nuclear weapons, duming of nuclear wastes, exploitation of mineral resource, deforestation etc in Tibet;
6. cessation of practices to boost production that imposes new and deceptive livelihood patterns on the traditional life of Tibetan farmers and nomads;
7. immediate cessation of the 'Strike Hard' campaign of repression unleashed this year in Tibet;
8. immediate cessation of the large-scale transfer of Chinese population into Tibet.